The LONG and the SHORT of it
1. What is the longest relationship you have been in?
11 years of hell to my ex. He’s the father of my children though so sometimes I’m forced to deal with him again. I try to keep it to a minimum though. 🙂
2. What is the shortest relationship you have been in?
One night stand? Does that count as a relationship?
3. How often do you have sex? How often do you want sex?
Wow – I can’t even answer this one. To protect innocent parties you know…
4. How long does sex usually last?
30 minutes (ish)
5. Have you ever had an experience where someone couldn’t perform, finished too quickly or couldn’t keep up with you? Tell us about it?
Yup. I was with a guy for a period of time that couldn’t always stay hard. Disappointing, frustrating. I don’t know what that was about. We weren’t together long enough to figure it out. And my ex was a minute man. Equally disappointing.
6. If you could only have one “type” of sexual encounter for the rest of your life, would you prefer
Cunnilingus. I’m assuming that is what this question means.
a) short and sweet
b) wham bam thank you ma’am
c) here for the long haul
d) slow and tender
Bonus: Would you consider ending an otherwise healthy and loving relationship if the sex wasn’t what you wanted?
No. Sex isn’t everything. It is a lot but not everything. Things like loyalty, friendship, laughing – those things are worth more. The sex you can always work on. If someone isn’t a good friend, loyal, and funny now they likely never will be.
Questions courtesy of TMI Tuesday. If you’d like to participate, too, go here and check it out.